1. Participants in Duende Tours must be in good physical health. Participants take full responsibility for their physical state and agree to inform Duende Tours of any special health conditions before departure.
2. Duende Tours is not responsible for any physical injury or illness incurred on our tours.
3. Cancellation by Duende Tours: If for any reason Duende Tours should need to cancel your tour before departure, we will refund your payments. An administrative fee up to 10% of the tour price may apply.
4. Cancellation by customer:
One Day Tours:
Reservation deposits are non-refundable. In case of pre-paid balance, the following policy applies over the balance deposit:
- Cancellations 7 days prior to departure or more: 100% refund of the balance. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 7 days of departure: The customer may apply for partial refunds over the balance paid; no refunds are guaranteed. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation 24 hours before or during tour: 100% of the tour price. No refunds.
Multi Day Tours:
- Cancellation 60 days prior to departure or more: the customer is charged 25% of the tour price.
- Cancellation 22 days prior to departure or more: the customer is charged 70% of the tour price.
- Cancellation within 21 days prior to departure: the customer may apply for partial refunds.
- Cancellation during tour: 100% of the tour price. No refunds.
5. Duende Tours reserves the right to change the tour program due to circumstances beyond our control, for example; changes in transport schedules, natural disasters, political conflicts, climate problems, etc.
6. Duende Tours is not responsible for delay or damage suffered due to change in transport schedules, changes in the tour program, natural disasters or any situation beyond our control.
7. The participant is responsible for the payment of any damage caused willingly or unwillingly to the property of Duende Tours, third service providers or fellow participants.
8. Duende Tours is not responsible for loss or damage to customers’ belongings.
9. Participants are obliged to follow instructions of Duende Tour and local guides. If a participant wishes to undertake different activities he or she needs a written permission from his Duende Tour guide.
10. If a customer is unsatisfied with any service provided by Duende Tours, he or she should inform the Duende Tours guide or Duende Tours office immediately about the complaint.
11. Participants must obey the laws of the country they are in and Duende Tours is not responsible for the consequences should a participant break any law.
Extra Terms and Conditions for Multi-day overnight tours:
1. Participants in multi-day overnight tours must have valid travel insurance. The policy should cover medical expenses and emergency repatriation as a minimum.
2. When crossing borders, border fees and visas are not included in the tour price. It is the participant’s own responsibility to possess the correct documents at the time of traveling.